A special, new season green tea with surprising body and a captivating taste.
Superior quality gunpowder tea comes from the province of Zhejiang of China and from Taiwan. This particular tea comes from estate west of Hangzhou in the hill country of Zhejiang province. The green leaf for this tea is plucked during April, corresponding to the time of the best quality. Gunpowder is rolled which forces flavorful juices that otherwise remain in the leaf.
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic Green Tea (*Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Equivalency agreements NOP, COR, EU))
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Low
Antioxidant Level: Very High
HOW TO STEEP:
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 175* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 2-3 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Milk is not recommended
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times