A delicate cup of black tea with toasty notes. A hint of Lapsang Souchong relives the heady days and mystery of the Royal Court of St. Petersburg.
Our Organic Russian Caravan tea is a stunning example of the finest recipes. The heady mixture of Lapsang, Assam, and South Indian teas offers an assertive cup with smoky depth rounded by thick notes of malt and a long finish.
Luxury Ingredients: *Organic Black Tea (*Certified Organic by Pro-Cert Organic Systems Ltd. (Equivalency agreements NOP, COR, EU))
Allergens: Dairy Free, Gluten Free. Contains NO: Wheat, Nuts, Soy Lecithin, Crustacea, Sulfites
Caffeine Level: Medium
Antioxidant Level: High
HOW TO STEEP
- Put 1 slightly heaping teaspoon of loose tea into infuser
- Heat fresh water to 212* F
- Pour 8 fl. oz. of water over infuser
- Steep 3-7 minutes. (The longer you steep the stronger the taste)
- Add milk, sugar or lemon, if desired
- You can re-steep this tea 3 times